- Piles managing:
- Driven reinforced concrete piles: 300 * 300 mm, 350 * 350 mm, 400 * 400 mm (if necessary, with pilot drilling ⌀ 250 mm, 300 mm, 350 mm);
- Bored and cast-in-place piles ⌀ 600–2,000 mm using casing pipes or bentonite slurries;
- Drilled and injected micropiles ⌀ 100 – 400 mm using cement mortars;
- Large-diameter drilled and injected piles ⌀ 420–1020 mm using a hollow auger according to CFA Methods;
- Bored and cast-in-place piles with a wider foot;
- Secant auger piles.
- Production of cylindrical reinforcement cages for piles;
- Installation of ground anchors:
- Type “Titan”.
- Strengthening of weak soil foundation by the method of “deep soil mixing” (DSM, SCM)
- Strengthening and compaction of soils
- Drilling of reinforced concrete structures up to 50 m in depth by machines of percussion rotary drilling, core drilling;
- Drilling with diamond bits of ⌀ 65-500 mm holes with core extraction;
- Drilling of rocky soils with a depth up to 50 m;
- Auger drilling;
- Drilling with drilling buckets, starting borer augers, casing pipes, using bentonite slurries.
- Immersion and extraction of a forepole
- Piling test
- Strengthening the foundations of buildings and structures:
- Installation of drill and inject piles ⌀ 100-500 mm by small-sized machines in cramped conditions (basements up to 2 m in height, semi-basements, near buildings) with filling with a water-cement mortar with reinforcement to the design elevation;
- Cementation of soils, silicification.
- Water lowering
Works are performed by BAUER installations, ⌀ 600, 800 mm.
It is carried out by Muller vibrodrivers, Starke diesel hammers including forepole and pipes, immersion is carried out in various soils: from light to heavy clays, in case of need with use of water jetting and drilling pumps.
The company possesses a special stand and jacks for conducting static tests of piles for pressing and pulling loads, with the preparation of a report in the established standard form. Dynamic tests of driven piles.
Quality control of piles using the acoustic method, using the PIT-W Installation (Pile Dinamics., USA).